• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Google Crawls But Not Indexed And Dont Know Why It Is So..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 semeso143

semeso143

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:55 AM

Hi All,

This is my first post and I am in trouble. After so much reading I think i can post it as I have some kind of different situation and different questions.

My Problem :

Google Not Indexing my site, its crawling though as per Google Web Master Tool. Since last 2 3 months G is not including my site in their Index. I can not found any details when I type site:www.site.com in search bar. But My server stat and Google Web Master Tool is showing me that GoogleBot is coming daily on my site.

So I thought that Google punished my site and my site went down for some speious activity from my site. So My next step was to check the site for any thing specious I did. I double check my site but didnt found something which was hated by Google. Now I am confused about what to do in my site. I cant submit the reinclusion request in Google without finding the bug or mistake which is currently in the site?

Nature Of My Site:

Its kind of affiliate e-business store which runs on custom CMS. We are using URL rewrite facility and to avoid canonical problems we are using robots.txt effectively.

I am having more than 25 websites on the Same CMS on same format. But 4 out of them badly punished by Google. I cant find any problem in CMS as we are running remaining stores with good amoutn of results and traffic.

We are doing healthy link submission and social networking no paid link buying and link farms.

Reasons I can Think Which Google consider to punish my site:

1) I have too many links on my home page, which leads to different inner pages of my site. You can say more than 100 links.
2) 7 -10 % of content form the total size of the page.
3) Actual content is read at last by Crawlers and all the links are read before the content. This is as per lynx browser test.
4) My cache in Google looks OK.
5) Meta tags are ok and no repetatatives.

I need the more areas where I can checkout for the mistakes or problem by which we can punished by Google.

Thanks in Advance.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:55 AM

Is the content on the site unique to that site or is it the same stuff that can be found on other sites?

4) My cache in Google looks OK.

If it's in the cache, then it's indexed. So now I'm confused about what your actual question is.

#3 semeso143

semeso143

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE(Jill @ May 28 2009, 06:25 PM) View Post
Is the content on the site unique to that site or is it the same stuff that can be found on other sites?
If it's in the cache, then it's indexed. So now I'm confused about what your actual question is.

Hi Jill,

Thanks for the reply, Sorry to not answer you @ same day as I am away.

Yes you are right if site is in cache then it is indexed too.

But unfortunately I wrote that incorrect, Site is not in cache too.

I double check all the parameters of Google Webmaster Guidelines, It is ok.

The site's Whois records are pointing to same person.

Sites are being indexed in yahoo and MSN properly, and have a good rankings too.

I just have a doubt about two things,

1) There are too many links of inner pages on the home page in menu.

2) is ther any sort of penalty which occurs on the sites slowly having same whois database.

Please correct me if i am wrong again.

Thanks again.

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:37 AM

You didn't answer this question:

is ther any sort of penalty which occurs on the sites slowly having same whois database.

No, of course not. But if the sites are the same content, only one will have preference.

#5 semeso143

semeso143

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE(Jill @ Jun 1 2009, 06:07 PM) View Post
You didn't answer this question:
No, of course not. But if the sites are the same content, only one will have preference.

We are affiliate and we have some e-store type website and we create them with datafeed, while using the CMS.

The products details and description are but obivious same as the merchant provide us.

But content which are writing is 100% unique.

One more thing which i saw yesterday that if someone search inside by my site search then the resulted search page have the same meta tags as the some pages of my site.

And The ratio of content vs links of innerpages on home page is quite big. I think we have more than 100 links of inner pages on the home page.

I m running sites with the same CMS since last 2 years and suddenly after april one by one my sites are disappearing from the Google.

Results of the sites which are removed from the google having strong results in Yahoo and MSN.

Thanks again Jill for the quick reply.

#6 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:36 AM

We are affiliate and we have some e-store type website and we create them with datafeed, while using the CMS.

There's your problem.

You'll need to create your own content if you want to have any hope of staying indexed and getting search engine traffic, imo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.