• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Bizrate, Shopping.com, Nextag Statistics

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 goldjake

goldjake

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:13 PM

so i handle most of the marketing myself but i found a jingoistic sales person(recent computer science grad) who i am giving commission for every sale on the phone and doing shopping feeds. It actually saves me money because i do all the big sites. he is allowed to do the more grass roots stuff and he handles some customer service. So i gave him a list of 12 websites that i do not have time to manage that i think he could be successful(also my wife is pregnant so i have to dish out as much as possible now with the first kid coming). Anyone know what the traffic trends are with these sites. He gets a very entry level salary if he doesn't get sales on these sites. I do subtract advertising cost but all he needs is about $20 dollars per conversion which is normal for my site. If i am not mistaken most our .35 cents per click so that is a whole lot of traffic. Anyone have success with these shopping portals? I have a pretty big team now since i started(about 10 people not counting interns) so it is an employee i like so i want him to be succesful. Any help would be great. I have a strategy to help him and get a huge feed for these sites. Any suggestions would be great. I hope this makes sense
jake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.