• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

How To Use Facebook

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Andy B

Andy B

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

Thx Nethy, i will take your advice.

Any reason why you link MySpace to Entertainment?

#17 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

Just a guess on my part, but probably because lots and lots of bands and entertainers have MySpace pages. It was the first of those after all.

#18 nethy

nethy

HR 6

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:53 PM

Yes, that's it.

Myspace is commonly used by bands, entertainers, venues and such. Users are more accustomed to finding out about happenings via myspace. Many people use Myspace for this reason.

Just note that it tends to have an under 30/35 usership. If your market is the over 50s, it's not (supposedly) the ideal spot.

#19 Nueromancer

Nueromancer

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE(Andy B @ Apr 22 2009, 11:19 PM) View Post
One hotel today raised some very strong reservations about Facebook etc, primarily because they are worried about who can post what ie i suspect if they could simply post away their own content on Facebook they would be happy enough to give it a go, so long as no one could post a potentially damaging comment, so i guess i need to research that more closely.

I see your problem Copywriter39, i too feel a little pushed into this area without any clear sense of the benefits (but i reserve the right to chnage my mind!)

well the same problem happens with the vairious hotel booking sites that allow people to leave coments.

seems to work well for charities I did group for a little donky charity an dthey have almost a hundred members now.

ime also pitching to a big Auto dealership to use twitter/sms to update people when a used car that they might be interested in comes up coudl be interesting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!