• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Which Article Submission Strategy Is Better?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maria83

Maria83

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

I'm just in the process of marketing a new affiliate review blog I made and am wondering which would produce the best results:

1. Write one article per day and submit it to an article directory (I'm using ezinearticles.com) as well as write one short blog post with focused keywords each day (my main review is set to stay static on the first page)

2. Write as many articles as possible and submit them over the course of a month say to the article directory, and continue on with the one blog post/day?

Mostly I'm just curious if it makes any difference if you're submitting articles on an ongoing basis or if you submit them all at once? (I'm not referring to a massive dump - say 5/day for 30 days versus 1/day for 150 days).

Any thoughts would be great!

Thanks.

#2 icecape67

icecape67

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:41 AM

from my personal experience i think it's better the 1st scenario

#3 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:32 AM

Since you cannot control when any article directory releases articles you might submit, and you cannot control when the search engine spiders come by to find each one of those articles, does it really matter?

Certainly it's best to appear natural. But then again some writers or more prolific than others, so write more and more often.

In any case I hope you're not expecting article submission alone to be a link building solution. Because it's not. It's just one small piece of the pie.

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,774 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:15 AM

Is there really enough stuff to say about your industry to support that much content, which hasn't already been said before?

That's the first question that has to be answered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!