Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
International SEM | Social Media | Search Friendly Design | SEO | Paid Search / PPC | Seminars | Forum Threads | Q&A | Copywriting | Keyword Research | Web Analytics / Conversions | Blogging | Dynamic Sites | Linking | SEO Services | Site Architecture | Search Engine Spam | Wrap-ups | Business Issues | HRA Questions | Online Courses
Full Time Mid To Senior Level Seo Specialist In A Suburb Of Boston
No replies to this topic
Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:52 AM
Our client is seeking an SEO Specialist to work with their growing Marketing Team on defining and developing effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies for implementation on their websites with the goal of generating increased search engine referral targeted web traffic, and thereby increased customer acquisition volume.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as with others, and must thrive in a fast paced, high tech, entrepreneurial environment.
The SEO specialist should be familiar with online/Internet marketing, well organized, proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools, have experience in organic search, especially with Google, Yahoo, and MSN, with demonstrated success in organic ranking of sites, while having the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Applies industry standard and ethical SEO techniques to GotVMail websites, including: keyword analysis/selection, competitive analysis, keyword density analysis, optimization of site content, optimization of meta tags, link placement, internal linking strategy, site submission, etc.
Develops, delivers and analyzes SEO reports that play a key role in analyzing site traffic, organic search placement and the effectiveness of the overall SEO strategy.
Keeps up to date on current SEO strategies in the marketplace through continuing education, including seminars, books and other literature, subscriptions, etc.
Qualified Candidates should have experience with:
· Bachelor's degree BA/BS in Marketing or related studies, preferred with experience in an SEO role.
· Demonstrated strong writing, presentation and analytical skills.
· Strong organization, attention to detail, critical thinking, & independent learning abilities.
· Proven ability to achieve natural search engine ranking via the application of ethical SEO techniques.
· Experience with Google, Yahoo, and MSN and proven success in organic ranking of sites
· Demonstrated understanding of website architecture as it relates to SEO.
· Some experience in ethical link building practices.
· Experience with Omniture Analytics suite a plus
· Experience with SEO for blogs is a plus.
· Experience working in an entrepreneurial/ startup environment a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes by e-mail to email@example.com.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users