• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Does A Domain Name Automatically Mean You Come Up First?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 BBCoach

BBCoach

HR 5

• 402 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

What we teach around here may sometimes take a bit longer, but once you're up there you pretty much stick forever. It's the difference between creating a flash in the pan and building a business. Several of us have sites that we put in the time and effort to optimize more than a few years ago and which haven't been touched since for the most part. Remarkable as it may seem to some, when it's done right once our optimization methods tends to stick. So all of those sites are still ranking very, very well years after the fact without constantly being worked on.
Naaah. Randy, you're just making that stuff up. You need to get a grip on how the world changes and stay tuned in driving you and your customers nuts chasing your tails. That stuff will never work. C'mon Randy you're just keeping the secret sauce to yourself. Share it with us so that we can catch up to you.
It'll help you to brush those distracting nincompoops . . .
How dare you Randy! And I was called unprofessional for calling them "ignorant and wannabes."
FWIW, the first, last and by far most important thing you probably need to do is have a better understanding of who your Perfect Customers are.
What? This is not about customers. It's about getting ranked in the SEs anyway that you can. Who cares about targeting the perfect customers?

#17 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:53 AM

giggle.gif

Preaching to the choir, hunh BBCoach?

#18 BBCoach

BBCoach

HR 5

• 402 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:21 PM

girl_cray2.gif

I just felt a bit sarcastic today. I should have asked you to list all of your high profile sites so that we could all learn from them. embarrassed.gif

Also, if I'm unprofessional, then you're a low-down-dirty-dog-upitty-seo-god.html that won't help a brother/sister out. You just call us names.

#19 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

hysterical.gif

You were much nicer in that other thread than I'd have been. Let's leave it at that. whistling.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.