• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Legitimate?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Big K (not the Mart)

Big K (not the Mart)

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:24 PM

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I recently had a company call me with the prospect of optimizing my website for a fee. I looked online for some information about them, and found a couple websites claiming they were frauds, but I'm noticing that many of the comments are from the same person, while many of the others state similar situations (and I'm wondering if those comments are the same person posing as different people). In short, I'm wondering if a few people had bad situations and it's a legitimate company, or if they really are scammers. I just don't know where else to ask, so forgive me if this is an inappropriate post for the High Rankings Forum.

Many thanks in advance!

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

Normally, I just delete these types of posts as they are completely against Forum Rules. However, I did look at the site in question and puhleeze!

They optimize for Altavista and Lycos and Netscape...

hysterical.gif

#3 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,825 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

Woo-hoo! Let's all SEO like its 1999...

Big K, I can't say if they're scammers, but let's put it this way: either their techniques are woefully outdated to the point of utter worthlessness, or they do the world's worst job of updating their website. I'm betting on the former. smile.gif

--Torka mf_prop.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.