• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Website Old Styled Telephone Repairing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vulnerability

vulnerability

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:09 AM

Hi all,

maybe my questions is breaking a taboo, but at the end it is a question, i have to get rid of.

A customer from austria is the only in the country who is repairing telefones from siemens, panasonic etc. Until now he had nothing on his webpage, not even any contact addresse. Now he wants to create a website, with the aim of getting more telephone calls from customers. He doesnt want to go into internet-business, he just likes that people should find him, when they type:"Repairing / Service Siemens S550 Gigaset" (just example)

As mentioned before...he is the only one in this business.

Now would it be sensefull if we create sites like

customerssite.com/repairing_S550_Gigaset.html

And then listing the parts of the device, which could be "replaced" or "repaired"

But that would be an amazing work to do, because there are about 400 Devices.

Instead of doing so much, would it be better, to make a listing of the supported products?

(Don't mistake the branche with mobile phones wink1.gif)

Thank you very much

#2 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:19 AM

You'd probably want to do a bit of both, and then some. A list of the manufacturers, which then lists the model numbers. You may or may not need pages for each of the individual models. If it were me I'd put pictures of each model somewhere so that people could visually confirm what they have.

FWIW I hope you're not counting on the keyworded page name helping the SEO, because it's not going to. Especially not the way you have those structured.

And since the probably looking mainly for Austrian customers you'd probably want to use a domain with the .at ccTLD instead of .com.

#3 Yoshimi

Yoshimi

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:39 AM

Personally I would use paid search for this, If the customer just wants a basic 1-2 page site, suggesting pages and pages of content to get organic rankings for a host of products isn't going to fly, and isn't very fair to the customer, especially when with such niche terms he is going to pay pennies every month for a ppc campaign.

Instead create a basic 1-2 page site, list the overall brands he deals with, make it clear that he repairs all models (or whatever he does) and add a contact form, where the customer has the option to select make, then model and submit for a quote/call back, you can also have an option for models that aren't listed. This way the customer knows that you do their model. Then set up a ppc campaign with phrase match for the phone model names and a strong negative keyword list (buy sell etc). the ppc campaign should need minimal management, the customer saves on all of that webdesign, and you get to maintain an ongoing relationship for future business.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!