• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Formulas For Kei, Koi And Kfi Need Checking.. :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wood1e

wood1e

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:34 AM

Hi, I have posted previous as my results for KEI, KOI and KFI seemed incredibly high, and I don't think I have found a new niche where no-one optimises...Anyway can someone check my formula? Or I am happy to except variations.

Key Word Effectiveness (KEI) - Est Monthly searches*2/Competition *1000 (where competition equals number of websites when keyword searched).
Keyword Opportunity Index (KOI)- Est Monthly searches*Est Monthly searches/Allinanchor: (where Allinanchor equals the number of websites in results for that specific keyword).
Keyword Feasibility Indexes (KFI)- Est Monthly searches*Est Monthly searches/Allintitle: (where Allintitle equals the number of websites in results for that specific keyword).

Where I normally find KEI say at .28 or very low single figures, this is in completely separate niche research.

So when I came to this niche and found KEI at 205 and KOI at 47 million and KFI at 16 million...I suddenly started thinking I had got the formula wrong.

One other element, I am using Google keyword tool, and selecting 'pages from uk' when searching Google for number of websites. Not sure if this is something to do with the highly competitive un-optimised keywords?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!