• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

6 Sites Most Are Indexed By Google

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 outlaw

outlaw

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

Heres the total visits for my sites so far today all 6 up about 2 weeks.
Site E. is my main site I've spent most time on, Site B. well I've prolly just hit reload a few times trying get my adsense to show up. Making post to each site daily.. All these sites have been submitted to engines via web ceo, even some on toplist and I've dugg it some on social sites. Sitemaps are done up etcetc

Any ideas am I doing something wrong, no adsense clicks one . One cpa click .38 cents baby smile.gif My friend whos on treasure trooper is making more then me it is sad.

a. 1
b. 14
c. 5
d. 2
e. 2
f. 5

#2 tomsk

tomsk

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

Have you checked that the keywords you have optimized for are actually one's that are searched for?

#3 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:20 AM

You're kidding right?

The sites have been up for two weeks!!!! Were you expecting to immediately get thousands of visitors with no advertising and less effort?

#4 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:11 PM

Sounds like an affiliate farm network. If you're competing for traffic in active queries it will take longer than 2 weeks to build up visibility.

#5 outlaw

outlaw

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:00 PM

yea totally thousands of people <<< LOL was think least 20

#6 lenwood

lenwood

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

Two weeks is just not enough time. I've helped a few dozen clients and with all of them it takes a month to even see a dent, month two gets a bump, then months three through six each see nice jumps in organic traffic. I'd first recommend re-evaluating your expectations, and then get to work linkbuilding.

#7 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,928 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:58 AM

I would suggest throwing away the automated SEO software and most certainly to stop submitting to the search engines.

Then read our Tips for Newbies and learn how to do real SEO and see if that's what you're doing.

#8 Leo Hanes

Leo Hanes

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:10 AM

Hello outlaw

Seems like you are talking about "blogs" you are posting to....without seeing the actual sites it is hard to say what is going on, however....Traffic still remains the #1 problem faced by most online business today.

If you want more traffic, you need to own more of the internet. You need to be growing your assets, your content pages on a consistent basis....

There are many ways to generate free quality web traffic - one of which is finding communities visited by people in your niche market, and providing them with answers to the questions being asked.....

Hope that helps some!

#9 outlaw

outlaw

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:31 PM

yea most are wordpress, ones on blogspot. Only one found me via keywords yet maybe I need some long tail keywords all of mine range
in the 2 wordish area.

Someone found me for the word "unusual", how do i tell where my page ranks for that keyword? 88 million results.

Also I post in forums relating to one of my sites just make chat in thread with link in signature instantly ban.. Even one I was member for 3 years. I thought forums where good way to advertise but ill im running into are nazi mods.

#10 Yoshimi

Yoshimi

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:50 PM

If you posted all 6 link in your sig, I'm not surprised, forums generally aren't great for link building, most of them have nofollow sig links. It seems like you are hoping for a quick win with thee sites and unfortunately it just doesn't work like that. I would recommend that you read more around the forum about online marketing, and resign yourself to the fact that slow and steady wins the race.

I was chatting to someone recently who after 6 months was earning $10 a day, I was impressed that they were making so much so soon from affiliate links and adsense, just to give you an idea of the time scales you are looking at.

#11 outlaw

outlaw

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE(Yoshimi @ Feb 24 2009, 04:50 PM) View Post
If you posted all 6 link in your sig, I'm not surprised, forums generally aren't great for link building, most of them have nofollow sig links. It seems like you are hoping for a quick win with thee sites and unfortunately it just doesn't work like that. I would recommend that you read more around the forum about online marketing, and resign yourself to the fact that slow and steady wins the race.

I was chatting to someone recently who after 6 months was earning $10 a day, I was impressed that they were making so much so soon from affiliate links and adsense, just to give you an idea of the time scales you are looking at.

hah no sir just one link, optimized my keywords bit more my main is a gift site. Had "gifts" listed alot with other words. Guess google doesn't like that at all. Today noticed a long tail had been searched and I'm ranked 3rd out of 900,000
superman.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!