• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Yahoo Web Analytics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 flsprojects

flsprojects

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:01 AM

how to setup yahoo web analytics?

#2 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:30 AM

Welcome flsprojects ! hi.gif

It's been awhile, but I don't believe there is anything special you have to do. Save have your site hosted through Yahoo! Stores that is. Yahoo's analytics package is still only available to Y! Stores users as far as I know.

#3 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,004 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:05 AM

I'd try reading their instructions and following them.

#4 K.S. Katz

K.S. Katz

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:29 AM

Yahoo's analytics package is still only available to Y! Stores users as far as I know.

I was talking to my Yahoo Sponsored Search rep the other day and they offered to give me to full analytics package because I'm a Sponsored Search customer. I declined because I use Google Analytics, but it looks like they've expanded their offerings.

Note: I didn't inquire further so I have no idea if they charge for the service or not.

#5 Gerry White

Gerry White

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE(K.S. Katz @ Jan 29 2009, 03:29 PM) View Post
I was talking to my Yahoo Sponsored Search rep the other day and they offered to give me to full analytics package because I'm a Sponsored Search customer. I declined because I use Google Analytics, but it looks like they've expanded their offerings.

Yahoo analytics is built on Index Tools - Although Google analytics is probably easier to use, if the demo I saw of the package is anything to go by, I would definently consider running them both.

Its as easy to install as Google although the trade off (cost) is that they (Yahoo) WILL use your your data to market to other people (i.e. if your site is about dieting, your visitors may well find they get dieting banners on other sites).

Oddly I actually prefer targetted adverts though I am not sure about my competitors being able to target my audience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!