• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Article Submission

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:49 AM

First question:
Is "Article submission" classified as an "SEO" activity?

Second question:
Is there a Google penalty if I submit more than 10 articles to ezinearticles, all with back links to me? Different anchor text in each case. Do I have to submit the next 10 articles to different article directory or continue submitting them to ezinearticles? I dont want any penalties to happen so I am trying to be very careful here.

Will appreciate every advice.

Another query regarding article submission:

I know some people may be biased against seeing Asian names promoting American products. Especially Indian and Chinese names. If I have writer(s) that uses these names to post to ezinearticles, and the targetted Western audience read them, some of them may be put off from buying that product mentioned in the article. But from the point of view of a search engine, is there any bias when an Asian name is seen promoting a Western market product?

#2 ogormask

ogormask

Shane O'Gorman

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:18 AM

seo = search engine optimization
article submission = link building tecnique

If you submit the same exact article dont expect anything there. All backlinks should used varied anchor text for more effectiveness.
The amount of articles you should submit should be limited by however number they deem to be ok. They might frown on duplicates Google doesnt care but wont credit you for duplicates.
Google is not racist or biased. The humans at the article submission place may be but lets hope not. Google is just a computer... well lots of them.

#3 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:19 AM

Is "Article submission" classified as an "SEO" activity?

It depends upon how you do it.

Done right, articles can help to build your brand and spread the word about you and your company. With a soft sell approach they can start to open the door to exposing what you have to offer to visitors who might not otherwise find you. Or even realize they need to find you. And of course they can provide backlinks to your site, though this should not be the primary reason you write articles.

Is there a Google penalty if I submit more than 10 articles to ezinearticles

No.

#4 jason.baptiste

jason.baptiste

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:36 AM

Another query regarding article submission:

I know some people may be biased against seeing Asian names promoting American products. Especially Indian and Chinese names. If I have writer(s) that uses these names to post to ezinearticles, and the targetted Western audience read them, some of them may be put off from buying that product mentioned in the article. But from the point of view of a search engine, is there any bias when an Asian name is seen promoting a Western market product?

I dont think the name hardly matters from the point of view of a search engine.If the products are worth viewing the readers will view it no matter who is the writer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!