1. I admit I am powerless over google -- that my results have become unmanageable.
2. I Came to believe Google could restore my site to higher rankings.
3. Make a decision to turn my results and my websites over to the care of my SEO.
4. Stop searching and checking rankings of websites.
5. Admit to Google, to myself, and to another human being the exact nature of our website.
6. Admit We are ready to have a copywriter remove all the defects of content.
7. Humbly ask others for help in removing our marketing shortcomings.
8. Make a list of all keywords, and be willing to make changes to them all.
9. Make direct changes to key phrases wherever possible, except when to do so would hurt rankings.
10. Continue to request website reviews and when I am are wrong promptly tweak it.
11. Seek advise through the pros to improve my rankings with all search engines I come in contact with.
12. Having had a awakening as the result of these Steps, try to help others.
Edited by sinbad, 15 February 2004 - 06:37 PM.