• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Looking For Today's Posts?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Scottie

Scottie

Psycho Mom

• Admin
  • 6,294 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 02:18 PM

Check out the search features in 'My Assistant'!

You get a quick summary of action on the board since your last visit and several options for finding the most recent posts and the most active posters.

You can also do a search on the forum form My Assistant.

#2 Matt B

Matt B

The modem is the message.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 02:26 PM

Very, very cool -

Keep hacking it up - this is getting better each day!

#3 dragonlady7

dragonlady7

HR 6

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 02:47 PM

I noticed that last night. That's really cool! I hadn't seen anything quite so funky in any other forums. (Fora?)
Very impressive.

#4 robwatts

robwatts

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 05:01 PM

Good work Scottie :rofl:

You are doing a great job.

What other plans do you have?

#5 Scottie

Scottie

Psycho Mom

• Admin
  • 6,294 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 05:27 PM

LOL- thanks guys but the only credit I can take for that one is clicking the link and finding it! :rofl:

I was just getting ready to add that funtionality to the top nav, so I'm glad I looked a little closer.

We are going to be upgrading the forum Saturday night, so it will be down for a while. Some neat new features will be implemented behind the scenes, including some spiderability issues (like removing the session ID's).

Still looking for the best way to make sure an e-mail notification link drops you off at the last unread post and not the first one. And checking into automatic parsing for URL's. And hiding some of those smileys.

Have any other requests?

#6 markymark

markymark

HR 4

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 06:25 PM

I mentioned this elsewhere, but it would be good if moderators and administrators have their titles displayed under the username as currently it says 'advanced member' and 'new member' .

#7 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,989 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 03:04 PM

The new member, and advanced member thingee is a function of the number of posts.

But it does say your group as "moderator" or whatever underneath that. So post up if you want to be called something else!

And Scottie, I see you've find a way to hide the whole smilie list, great! Thanks!

The forum will also be down Wednesday morning for a few hours. (Might shut it down Tuesday night). We are moving it to a Virtual Private Server in order to give it more bandwidth and room to grow.

After that, if all is up and running well, we'll be out of beta and ready for our public! I will announce it in the newsletter at that time, and I imagine we should see a lot of traffic on Thursday. We'll put that new server to the test right away! -_-

Jill

#8 Scottie

Scottie

Psycho Mom

• Admin
  • 6,294 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 11:17 PM

Today's Posts has also been added to the top nav bar!

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!