I was wondering if we could get some input from the below conclusions that were written in the article 5 years ago...(the article/interview is apparently from 2003?)
1. Search engines have problems creating links to dynamic content.
2. If you can recognize these problems, you are halfway to getting your dynamic content indexed.
3. Where practical, use static URLs to reference dynamic content.
4. Otherwise, try to ensure your dynamic URL is linked to by content referenced by static URLs.
5. Consider using paid-inclusion programs.
Following from the above, is there a CMS that really has been proven to allow bots to crawl in and around your pages?
I thought Id ask since I am soon to be installing a CMS and would for obvious reasons prefer a well known Content Management ( SE Friendly) System
(This has probaby been asked before so if you could point me to the thread that would be very useful)
Thanks as usual for all posts
Edited by lister, 05 February 2008 - 05:42 PM.