Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
An Example Invoice For A Freelancer
Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:51 PM
Just stumbled across this: a sample invoice for a freelance writer.
Very simple, very to the point. Takes the mystery out.
Posted 29 January 2004 - 06:20 PM
Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:40 AM
DO you got a better invoice than that??
It looks very simple and plan..is it?
Posted 30 March 2004 - 02:48 PM
Posted 30 March 2004 - 03:00 PM
Posted 30 March 2004 - 03:01 PM
- My Name and Contact Info
- Clients Name and Contact Info
- Account Number (I usually use the client URL, myself)
- The Date
- An itemized list of charges, plus total and tax, if necessary
- Payment instructions
- A big Thank You
- Terms: Ie Net 30 days with 1.5% interest per month and $25 late fee, also $30 Returned payment Fee.
- Whether it's second notice, or whatever.
- Special instructions (including possibly a reference to a clause in the contract) if needed
Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:55 PM
Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:43 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users