• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

This Week's Advisor 066 Is Now Online

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,876 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 10:20 AM

Comments? Questions?

Using Keywords in Copy For High Rankings

:aloha:

Jill

#2 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,579 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 10:24 AM

I have to say, this week's guest article was one of the best I've read in your newsletter. There were some great ideas in there.

#3 projectphp

projectphp

Lost in Translation

• 2,203 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 08:42 PM

I don't get your newsletters anymore!!! Is it because I havea Yahoo address?? Do you filter out some addresses, or is the subscription list just getting to long? I really would like to get them, but if not, I at leaset always know where to find 'em!!!

(PS love this "Fast Reply" feature. Saves heaps of time!!!)

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,876 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 10:23 PM

Perhaps it's going into your Yahoo bulk mail by mistake, PHP? Try signing back up and seeing if it says you're already on the list.

The list is never too big. There's plenty of room for everyone. I have over 21,000 so far, but I'm not sure how many actually get past the spam filters! At least 400 who have signed up here! ;)

Jill

#5 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,579 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 10:24 PM

I'm actually subscribed at two different addresses, but since they're both addressed to "Advisor" I don't know which one to cancel.

I suppose the next time my two copies come, I should unsubscribe from both and then start fresh.

#6 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,876 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 10:43 PM

Bob, if you view the headers, you can probably see which addresses they are sent to and act accordingly.

At least I can tell on my Outlook if I view the headers. Says who it was delivered to, even though it is sent to "Advisor."

If you tell me the domain they're sent to (if you think they're both the same) I can go through the list manually and delete one of the dupes. If you have any idea what the email addresses might be, that would make it even easier!

Jill

#7 Haystack

Haystack

HR 7

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 11:31 PM

I have to say, this week's guest article was one of the best I've read in your newsletter. There were some great ideas in there.

Agreed. There are plenty of missed opportunities for keyword opportunities on any site. The creative ideas on how to capture more of that targeted traffic were excellent. Great job Mark Munroe.

#8 markm

markm

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 07:58 PM

Qwerty, Haystack....

I just came across your comments on my article. Thanks for the kind words. :tooth: You have inspired me to work on some more articles!

:lol:

Mark

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!