• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

What Forum Is This?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 projectphp

projectphp

Lost in Translation

• 2,203 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 06:27 PM

Hey, I really love the look and feel of this forum!!! My mate and I set up a forum for all of our Uni friends to post @, and it looks AWEFUL, has bad features and we hate it. So I was wwondering, what software is this??

Cheers

:cheers:

(PS, so many emoticons. HMMM emoticons... :rant: :doh: :nerd: :naughty: :) :D :applause: :upsidedown: :cheers: :idea: :zz: :rant: :huh: :huh: )

#2 Scottie

Scottie

Psycho Mom

• Admin
  • 6,294 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 06:35 PM

Hi Projectphp! Welcome :cheers:

This is Invision Power Board. It is awesome. And it is free. Registration is optional and only $50 of so.

Jill and I started working on this forum 2 weeks and 1 day ago. I've been able to upgrade (you can start with the upgrade now) and make many modifications without too much effort. I highly recommend it! :thumbsup:

(Jill has spent many, many hours adding to our wonderful smiley collection :applause: )

#3 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

This is invision board software. You can get it free at http://www.invisionboard.com

Jill

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Oops...there we go again...

#5 Scottie

Scottie

Psycho Mom

• Admin
  • 6,294 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 06:37 PM

As I was just saying... :cheers:

Oh, and there are different downloadable "skins" you can customize for the look. We are working on matching this forum to the rest of Jill's site so you will see a new look here shortly.

#6 projectphp

projectphp

Lost in Translation

• 2,203 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 08:57 PM

TA!!!! Thanx for that!! I mostly used phpBB in the past, but this one looks HEAP better and has exactly the features I was looking for.

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.