Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
Ms Adcenter Beta Participants?
Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:25 PM
Posted 01 January 2006 - 11:30 PM
How has your experience been? Are you geotargeting?
Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:19 PM
Posted 31 January 2006 - 06:15 PM
Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:15 PM
Posted 01 February 2006 - 09:30 AM
PFG - I think MS is still working out the geotargeting bugs. According to the adCenter reports I generate, my ads targeting the U.S. are being displayed at many non-U.S. locations.
Edited by Jill, 01 February 2006 - 10:31 AM.
Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:09 PM
1. Position is based on your bid & "relevancy" similar to Google AdWords.
2. If you have Yahoo/Overture adds for the same terms with the same display URL it only displays 1 or the other, not both, possibly deciding which to display per your bid amount.
3. Yahoo still seems like the better bet if you can afford to bid into a guaranteed #1 position.
4. The way keywords are entered is a bit clunky, although you can import a full list assuming you get the format right.
5. Keywords can't be edited. You have to delete them then add back as new.
6. You have to place negative matches on every single line. For example if you have 25 keyword phrases and want a negative on the word "free" you have to put that in the NegativeMatch box on all 25 lines.
Posted 02 March 2006 - 11:52 AM
Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:01 PM
Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:08 PM
Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:17 PM
Posted 02 March 2006 - 01:16 PM
We’re testing the adCenter customer experience by opening pilot enrollment beginning at 9 a.m. For approximately three hours, you can sign up for an account without waiting for an invitation to the pilot.
You will be asked to pay a $5 signup fee with a credit card, and afterwards you’ll have instant access to your account to begin creating your ads. During this time you can navigate directly to adCenter and get started right away.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users