• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

I Hate My Job

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#91 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,928 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 10:38 AM

Not only are the moderators interesting and informative, but I think this is the first time I have been aware of associating with such a group of thinking individuals. This thread reveals the human side of this forum, and what an interesting group of people have gathered here.

Thanks, Mel. That was very nice of you to say so, and a tribute to all who have posted here in the short time we've been open for business.

:dance:

Jill

#92 dragonlady7

dragonlady7

HR 6

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 03:51 PM

:dance:
Yes, good discussion.
I'm in the middle of a very productive weekend-- my personal / professional website is really coming together (my boyfriend's writing the database and I'm currently creating content and doing the layout-- my breakthrough was starting out simple. What a concept!) and once I've got that, I can start really working on getting my freelancing stuff going.
So, I'm feeling good, though not about my job in particular. Just... about my abilities, and feeling like I have some potential, and feeling that there are indeed interesting things that are worth doing for their own sake, and that I can put my education and ability to learn to use in doing.
Which really helps me focus on what I want to do for a living-- what skills to develop, what strengths to focus on, what weaknesses to work on alleviating.

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!