• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Nice Forums!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#91 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,012 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 09:55 AM

I really don't sit here and browse the forum all day- honest!

I do! :dance:

And Deborah, I know exactly what you're talking about! But you don't really turn off the 'puter at 10:30, do you? That's when Scottie and I are just warming up!

Jill

#92 deborah2002

deborah2002

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 10:02 AM

Jill, are you kidding? That was BEFORE I found this forum! Now I am gonna be an even BIGGER geek cybering with ya'll at midnight!
Maybe I'll get around to finishing that beer....... :dance:

deb

#93 Kelly

Kelly

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 12:18 PM

Hi Jill,

Glad to see you finally put up your own forum, I have been a follower and somtimes a contributor for a long while, you know... back when you and Heather were doing rankwrite.

The site feels like home, I see you brought a some of the "family" with you from the other forum, Scottie, Alan, Robb Watts, Qwerty and others. I really did not need another forum to take up my time, but it is always nice to visit with friends and family.

I usually do not post a whole lot, but I am always in the background lurking, learning and plotting. Most of the time, someone else beats me to the post, so no sense repeating what was just said. Anyways, I thought I would just offer my congratulations and look forward to a lot of good information.

Best wishes

#94 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,628 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 12:21 PM

The site feels like home, I see you brought a some of the "family" with you from the other forum, Scottie, Alan, Robb Watts, Qwerty and others.

She didn't exactly bring me :D

I'm still a moderator on one of those other forums, but I contribute on a few of them. I like going where the action is. :dance:

#95 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,012 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for stopping by, Kelly! omg

Hope you'll make time for us in your forum travels. Definitely hard to keep up with too many different forums, which is why I'm mostly just hanging out here these days. :D

Jill

#96 deborah2002

deborah2002

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 12:37 PM

Jill,
If you want Kelly to stay, point out that no other forum anywhere has these cool little emoties! wooo hooo!

Yes, it IS hard to believe I get paid to surf the web all day....................... omg

deb

#97 Kelly

Kelly

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 01:11 PM

Jill,

I plan on visiting regularly (ok, several times a day), there is only one other that I visit occasionally, and that is where you hung out before... You have always given sound advice, and we all appreciate that. I also enjoy ScottieCl's posts, she definitely has some excellent ideas when presented with a problem or challenge. I assume that she spends most of here time in this forum now any ways. Since I spend most of the day on the computer, and net, I will be visiting.

Deb,

Although the "emoties" are cool as you put it, I really enjoy the company of those that I have come to know over time. I grab little tidbits of info too. I just wish that I had access to all this info in one place a few years back when I had to search / experiment to get the good listings that I benefit from now.

Jill's newsletters confirmed the information that I had acquired, and she and others seem to keep up on the changes. It saves me a lot of time and trouble. I also enjoy the site reviews. Always something presented in a way that I may not have envisioned.

Qwerty, although she did not bring you, you're here anyways, I enjoy your posts.

Kelly

#98 Scottie

Scottie

Psycho Mom

• Admin
  • 6,294 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 01:40 PM

Thanks Kelly!

I've enjoyed your posts at IHY quite a bit too. Jill's keeping me pretty darn busy here at the moment. I'm still a member at IHY and a mod at Cre8asite and get around when I have time. It's easy to waste the day chatting and learning. I look at is as an investment omg

It's wonderful to have so many old and new friends dropping by and hanging around. We do share members and mods with other forums and IMO, it makes each one stronger.

We are having fun! At the end of the day, that's what's important. :D

#99 Denyse

Denyse

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 07:47 AM

Thank you Jill and Scottie,
I love the forum - I'm still a newbie SEO and I'm learning so much. What a great generous bunch of people here.

My only problem is the days are not long enough and my work keeps getting in the way of my spending time on the forum... what to do, what to do...

Hey barkeep, a spanish coffee over here please! (booze and coffee what a combo)

Denyse

Oh ya, I love the smilies :chef:

#100 The_Bartender

The_Bartender

Coach

• 0 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 10:41 AM

Hey barkeep, a spanish coffee over here please! (booze and coffee what a combo)

Coming right up, ma'am.

:coffee:

Ernie

#101 Guest_Aussies-Online_*

Guest_Aussies-Online_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2003 - 03:21 PM

What a super looking Forum.

Lots of work must have gone into this. :rolleyes:

#102 cre8pc

cre8pc

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 03:56 PM

Yep. This could be trouble. I haven't been to MY forums yet. Still wandering around here...and seeing familiar faces and names.

How come your emoticons are better than Cre8asiteForums? I'm going to have to speak to the manager!! :rolleyes:

Really, really nice Jill and co-conspirators. May you prosper and have a total blast with all this!

Kim

#103 sanity

sanity

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 05:13 PM

Yep. This could be trouble. I haven't been to MY forums yet. Still wandering around here...and seeing familiar faces and names.

Get back there Kim. :whip:

:P

#104 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,012 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 05:51 PM

Hey Kim! Nice to see you here, welcome. :whip:

Although it says that Kim is the 415th member, I saw when she signed up she was actually the 400th member!

:balloons: :P :balloons:

Congrats!

How come your emoticons are better than Cre8asiteForums?

Cuz we're better than you! :)

We should think of some sort of "battle of the SEO forums" contest! Hmmmm...could be fun.

Jill

#105 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,628 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 06:34 PM

Oooooh. Bring it on! :zap:

But the judging can't be based on emoticons. You have an unfair advantage.

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!