• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Nice Forums!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Savvy1_*

Guest_Savvy1_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2003 - 03:46 PM

Nice looking board Jill. Good luck & best wishes. -_-

#47 Kal

Kal

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 10:35 PM

Oh my goodness! How long's this been under wraps? I learnt about it a couple of days ago, but haven't had a chance to stop by until now. Congrats Jill, it looks great. I just hope you have the stamina to cope with administrating a forum with all the related stresses. Personally, I think I'd go a little ;) All the best!

#48 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,011 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 10:39 PM

Hey Kal! ;)

It hasn't been going on for long. Less than a week in fact. Kind of a spur of the moment thing, but it's taking on a life of it's own. We're in beta right now, but should be open for real biz by this wed. some time after the server move.

Stick around!

:whip:

Jill

#49 Kal

Kal

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 10:44 PM

Cool ;). So if it's still in BETA I guess you don't want me mentioning it on my blog today eh? Let me know when I can give my readers the scoop...

#50 Toadally

Toadally

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 10:58 PM

OK Jill, Don't know if that previous post caused you to take down your image but please put up what you had before. Much Better! Just an opinon!

#51 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,011 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 11:02 PM

Toadally, you are so hard to please! ;)

Now you don't like spongebob??? ;)

Kal, better wait until Thursday after I officially announce it in my newsletter. That would be great, thanks!

Just don't want to crash this server. The new one should be able to handle any additional influx of visitors.

Thanks! :whip:

Jill

#52 Toadally

Toadally

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 11:11 PM

hi - Kal we are opposites so goodnight (timewise)

#53 RayBat

RayBat

HR 1

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 05:40 AM

Hi Jill,

I'm a fan of your website and now I see another great source of information - your own forum. This is a great idea and I'm looking forward to read all the good stuff coming up here. Get ready for some questions! ;)

And a "hi" to everone else! I can see some names I already know, because I had the chance to get some information from "outside" Jill's World :lol: - for example Dan Thies, Robert Clough and Alan Perkins.

With this team and this forum you will take over the SEO world Jill!! I'm looking forward to talk to all of you and learn who is behind the names I do not know ... yet. ;)

CU all in here!
RayBat

P.S. Ok Jill, now it's time for sending some chocolade. No nuts, right? :lmao:

Edited by RayBat, 31 July 2003 - 12:23 PM.

#54 dragonlady7

dragonlady7

HR 6

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 08:12 AM

*waves hi* Hi, everybody!!
You're right, this is looking to be an excellent board. I've been on a lot of them and they've been ok, but i heard about this one a couple of days ago and have been most keen on it since. Hasn't been much traffic up to now so there hasn't been much to read or post on, but there's been some-- and now there's lots! Looking forward to the inevitable expansion, and am enjoying the atmosphere. Not only are a lot of really good people here, but my favorite moderator is the site owner! Good stuff. :lmao:

#55 JohnC

JohnC

HR 2

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 08:24 AM

Nice looking board Jill... Just added a new stop to my morning routine. :lmao:

#56 deborah2002

deborah2002

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 09:54 AM

Hi, Jill! I woulda stopped by sooner, but I just read the newletter this morning. This is fantastic--Im so excited about this forum. Congratulations! This is gonna be lots o'fun! :)

deb

#57 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:05 AM

Welcome Raybat (think I said that in another thread already to you...getting confused as we have SOOOOOO many new people today! :balloons: And yes, no nuts in the chocolate! I have to give those ones to my hubby. He appreciates them though! :D

Hello to JohnC and Deborah also! :) Glad you could join us and hope you'll stick around.

Jill

#58 deborah2002

deborah2002

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:11 AM

Jill, you had eluded to ".....heading somewhere warm...." for your next seminar---wanna go to DisneyWorld? (strong yet so subtle of a hint here..) :)

#59 Steve Sardell

Steve Sardell

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:19 AM

Hi Jill, Scottie, and all,

Congrats on the new forum. See many familiar names so I am sure it will be exciting and rewarding, reading and writing.

Bon chance
Steve

:balloons:

#60 Guest_acmasters1_*

Guest_acmasters1_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2003 - 12:15 PM

Hey Jill,

Great job on the forums! Been here five minutes and already finding some great tips as well as validation to some things I have been preaching. :)

Thanks!

Cherie

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!