• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

_www.golfhomeconnect.com - Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 circleck

circleck

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:24 PM

my first impression of this site was "oh, it's a scam!" the reason i thought this is because i immediatly saw the "ads by google" and before i figured out what they were, my initial impression was that this was one of those sites where someone has it registered but it's really not a developed site - usually they have messages like "buy this url!" know what i mean?

having said that, i did quickly realize it was a legitimate site and i think it's very attractive and pretty easy to use. i don't know what everyone else would think of this, but how about moving those google ads to a less prominent spot though? i know you're trying to generate extra revenue with them, but what's worth more to you, an end user or someone clicking the google ads?

just my opinion, i'm not sure what it's worth! smile.gif

#17 icecape67

icecape67

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

nice color scheme and navigation.

The flash maps are very good usability wise, but google cant follow the links in them. Make sure you have a way for google to find these pages otherwise you wont be getting to the long tail keywords that can get you a lot of conversions

#18 lister

lister

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:49 AM

the copyright bottom of the page says 2008 - makes it feel that you haven't paid attention

#19 whitebeaver

whitebeaver

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

nice design and site

#20 ArtphotoasiA

ArtphotoasiA

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:56 AM

Hello there...

so... here my 2 cents.... no offense

1 - the page rank say 3 to me here, not 5
2 - you display the valid xhtml code but is not.... please check as you have 4 errors in the first page
3 - layout is good but too much standard for me... i wish to see more graphic or images because there is lack od original contents and ot looks too much as something that MUST sell something.

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!