Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:16 AM
Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:30 AM
1) Submitting to the search engines is the way to get listed
2) Meta keywords are the key to optimization
3) Stuffing keywords into alt attributes helps your page to rank well
4) Keyword stuffed comments give your page "an edge"
5) PageRank is a measurement of where my page will rank
6) Rankings are the only goal worth measuring
7) Hiding outbound links will help me to rank better by keeping all my link popularity on my site
8) Elvis is not dead
9) Images are bad for SEO
10) Optimizing for generic words is a great idea.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:47 AM
8) Elvis is not dead
Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:00 PM
- If an SEM/SEO Company is the biggest, then they must be the best.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:13 PM
Search engine guidelines are akin to the Bible and search engines are God.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:42 PM
So sorry... You are corrent!
11. It matters whether you have spaces or commas in your meta keyword tag, and you will be penalized for using the same word more than 3 times
12. Every page must have exactly 250 words on it to be properly optimized.
13. There is a perfect keyword density and if you could only get it right, your page would be #1 for that term.
14. Hidden text is a great way to increase your keyword density.
15. The home page of your site should be optimized for every possible relevant term.
16. Your "site" ranks well for specific terms. (Pages rank for terms, not sites)
17. Everything you put in a header tag is given more weight by the search engines.
18. Coca Cola will rot out your intestines.
19. Google is personally out to get you, and they are messing with your head cause you experimented with invisible text.
20. Google owes you a #1 listing cause you followed all their rules.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:16 PM
- Clicking on your listing repeatedly will help improve your positioning in the SERPs.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:18 PM
But Coca Cola will eat a penny if you leave it in a glass of Coke overnight.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:32 PM
"Buying guaranteed keywords" from a spam email is a good idea.
The really good SEO companies can promise you #1 rankings on your best keyword phrases in the editorial listings cause they have 'special arrangements' with the engines.
The truth about Coke.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:37 PM
Or what I like to call it: The Crappy Site Effect.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:38 PM
Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:39 PM
You should hire an SEO company that calls you out of the blue while you're eating dinner.
Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:47 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users