Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
Blogs Are Similar As Website Page?
Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:10 AM
I recently learned to create blogs on (www.blogger.com). But I have lot of questions about blogging.
1) If I made a blog and put my site's link on it then it is beneficial for my site to improve the ranking of my site / links.
2) Is these blogs can get Page Rank?
3) These blogs are permanent or temporary?
4) If I create a blog (one page information) for a very small business, then that
small businessman can use that blog as a website and can market his product.
5) Can I submit the blog in search engines and directories?
Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:17 AM
3. Permanent (as far as we know).
Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:13 PM
along with all of haystack's answers i'd also like to suggest to you a few things
- get your blog syndicated through feedburner
- use social tagging system such as del.icio.us or technarti
- submit your blog to different blog directories
- add a site meter to the blog (if you aren't hosting it yourself)
those will help promote your blog and get some traffic to it, as well as analyze how well its performing.
Posted 02 June 2005 - 05:17 PM
I think it's important to note that simply creating a blog and sticking a link to you site on it isn't really going to do anything for you.
Blogs are for you to be able to add daily content that others will be interested in. If you don't have something to add every day, then please don't bother. The last thing the Internet needs is another dead blog.
Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:49 PM
Learned a lot in my first week in the Forum.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users